There are many ways different to meditate, as long as it provide stress relief. Aslo give opportunity to quiet the mind and relax the body. But now we introduce to you a technique that using aromatherapy to creat an easy form of meditation. This form can be done by those who are new to meditation or find the practice to be challenging.
Remember, the more you practice meditation, the more you will find less stressed in the present moment, and build resilience toward future stress.
- Find yourself a comfortable position and light a incense according to the directions.
- Let yourself follow the different paths and patterns the trail of smoke begins as soon as they appear. Try to focus on them and deep in them.
- If you got distracted by some thought suddenly appear. You just have to concentrate to those smoke left.
- Try to maintain this process for as long as you are able to. As you spend 5 minutes per week or may be 10 minutes, your ability to focus and remain present grows.
- Buy one stick of incense.
- When your thought wander in your mind, don’t worry, just a sign your thoughts have sneak in, so you can again redirect your focus to the present.
- According to some research and professor, the best scents for relaxation are lavender (for calming properties), sage (for cleansing abilities), and peppermint (for mental focus), but you can use any scent that resonates with you.
- Becareful that smoke too close to your face.
- If you have any issues with burning incense, try another meditation technique.