Causes of violence against children.
Child violence is caused by many reasons in society. In particular, the main cause is due to the deterioration of lifestyle, morality of some adults, teachers or even parents of children. Besides, there are some reasons such as:
– Family circumstances;
– Financial issues;
– Father or mother follows the path of social evils such as drug trafficking, gambling, …
– The law is still lax in protecting children;
– The deterrence for this behavior is not strong enough;
– Management in agencies such as schools, hospitals, .. is not serious.
What is child violence?
Violence against children is violence and abuse of children both physically and mentally. This behavior appears everywhere in society such as schools, hospitals or in public places. And children can be abuses by everyone from parents, family members to teachers, babysitters or other children.
Acts of violence against children.
Child violence is very common now, here are the types of violence we often encounter:
– S.e.xual abuse: Behaviors touching the chest, buttocks, baby’s private areas or seducing, forcing, forcing children into s.e.xual acts.
– Physical violence: Causing physical and mental harm to a child with acts such as punching, kicking, hitting the child’s body leaving bruises, scratches, cuts or fractures.
– Neglecting a child: The neglect of a loved one in a physical or mental way, a child’s emotion as a parent does not adequately respond to food every day, shelter, clothing, etc. to words of concern, Take care of young children whenever they have mental problems.
Consequences of child violence.
Violence against children will have serious consequences for a long time such as affecting the personality, behavior of children, more aggressive children, not sharing, sympathizing in life. Aggravated children who are stressed, depressed, and psychologically ill can lead to seizures or have suicidal thoughts.
How to prevent child violence?
To protect children from acts of child violence we should do the following:
– Give warning and severe penalties to those who commit acts of violence against children;
– Strict and serious management at agencies;
– The state and the law pay more attention to children;
– Care and care for children more attentively and regularly;
– Teach children how to deal with moving objects, touch their bodies;
– Give children ways to notify adults when they are abused: Talk directly to their parents or teachers, call their relatives, write down the problem they are having, etc.
– Let children watch movies to help them feel comfortable, no longer have psychological, fear. You can refer to some websites such as netflix, fmovies, starmovies, yesmovies, …