Who can be the victim of depression?
Depression is a very common disease today and there is an increasing number of cases. Up to 80% of the population can get depressed at the same time. The disease is more in women than men. People with depression are usually between the ages of 15 and 30.
Factors that make you susceptible to depression are:
– After childbirth;
– Abuse addictive substances;
– Medical history of psychological disorders;
– Due to injuries, especially in the head area;
– Family members have suffered from depression;
The cause of depression.
Depression is caused by many different reasons in life, such as:
– Genetic: if your family has someone who has depression then the chances of you getting it are higher than normal people.
– Stress: If the stress is too long, the likelihood of depression is very high, especially from sudden stresses such as family death, conflicts in family, emotions, …
– There is a problem from the brain: Some studies show that the chemical composition in the brain of people with depression is different from normal people.
What are the signs and symptoms of depression?
Depression varies from person to person. These are common signs of people with mild depression:
– Always feel tired;
– Feel empty and sad;
– Always find yourself at fault, disappointed, worried about what you have done;
– Have digestive problems;
– Not focused and not interested in anything;
– Think about the intention to commit suicide;
Treatments and reduce the likelihood of depression.
In order to treat it promptly and avoid the possibility of depression, you need to have habits like:
– Use of antidepressants such as paroxetine, fluoxetine, bupropion, …
– Psychological treatment at home or treatment center, hospital, …
– Do not live in isolation for a long time;
– Eat well with nutrients;
– Learn how to relax and control stress such as meditation, reading, …
– Watch movies to make your mind and body more comfortable. Here are some suitable websites that you should consult: HBO, starmovies, yesmovies, netflix, … it fits the methods and requirements mentioned above.