What is stress?
Stress is the tension, fatigue or anxiety state of your mind and body. Stress makes you tired, both physically and mentally exhausted. This disease has a great impact on people’s actions and emotions such as frequent anger, … and is much likely to lead to depression.
Causes of stress.
Stress comes from many aspects of life, it depends on the circumstances of each person. These are common causes of stress:
– Having physical problems: Your body often feels tired, has long illnesses and is unable to do what you want to do.
– Problems from the external environment: Increasing pollution of air, water, noise, … also makes you feel uncomfortable and easily cause stress.
– Pressure from yourself: it is yourself who creates stress for you from ways you think about problems. When you make the problem serious, it will make it difficult to resolve, leading to stress.
– Psychology of individuals: Instead of thinking positively to solve problems in a better and easier way, most of us will think negatively, making problems more difficult, worrying more and leading to boredom.
– Out-of-society and family issues: You have problems to worry about, causing your mind to be as intense as work, finance, conflicts with friends, family conflicts, …
What are the signs and symptoms of stress?
Stress occurs in all individuals, especially those aged between 15 and 40. The disease is easy to spot:
– Angry at all times, everywhere;
– Feeling tired and difficult to wake up in the early morning;
– Working ineffectively, low quality and productivity;
– Difficulty sleeping: When you are stressed by too much thinking you will not be able to sleep, your sleep is not deep, you often encounter nightmares, …
– The diet menu is constantly changing both the time of eating and the amount of food each day;
– Restrict yourself to go out, socialize, meet relatives, friends, …
When should you see a doctor?
If you have prolonged stress, it will likely lead to depression. When you have a serious health problem, don’t let it last long. You need to see a doctor immediately to talk directly and find a way to help and solve your situation.
Methods to treat and avoid stress.
Stress is easy to get but can be cured in simple ways:
– Exercise regularly to make the body more comfortable;
– Have positive thinking to solve problems in a simple and easy way;
– Laugh more every day to get “the best medicine” for yourself;
– Learn how to accept all problems in life so that you don’t get too much pressure and worry;
– Watch entertaining movies to relax your mind: This is the effective way we want to talk about in this article. You can look at some websites such as solarmovies, fmovies, 123movies, HBO, …